The first to die was the daughter of Giovanni Dario who committed suicide; this was followed by the murder of their son Vincenzo. The sad and terrible history continues right up until recently. In the last fifty years or so the list of casualties includes the following:
• The famous tenor Mario Del Monaco seriously injured in a car accident in 1964.
• Count delle Lanze in the 70’s who was murdered.
• Count delle Lanze's Croatian murderer was in turn murdered in London.
• Christoper Lambert – the manager of The Who who committed suicide by supposedly falling down stairs.
• Nicoletta Ferrari died in a suspicious car accident in the 80’s.
• Raul Gardini in the late 80’s committed suicide under suspicious circumstances.
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Labels: architecture, history
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment