Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Things I feel thankful for today:

The courage of the people in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Bahrain, bringing a new birth of freedom to the world.

That trees change color in the fall.

Audio books.

Being able to watch Mythbusters with my kids.

Patapsco State Park, the forest by my house.

My healthy, thriving family.

The Elder Scrolls.

Google image search.

The Cassini mission to Saturn.

Public libraries.

The Large Hadron Collider.

That I still have one child who likes animal pancakes.

1 comment:

Arkadangling said...

Hi John-
I've been browsing your blog. I think we're kindred souls. Do you remember our Thanksgivings together, or were they too long ago?
Your cousin, Amy Richards Krumich.
On blogspot at www.yearring.blogspot.com