Via 538, some recent polling on questions that split Republican voters:
- Whether Trump should behave "more like previous presidents": 46% yes, 53% no
- Whether the US should invest $2 trillion on green infrastructure: 45% yes, 52% no
- A public option for health insurance: 45% yes, 47% no
- Are state and local measures to halt Covid-19, like mask requirements, justified? 56% yes, 43% no
- Do African Americans face "a lot" of discrimination? 52% yes, 47% no
- And on immigration policy, the Dream Act gets 45% for, 53% against; family separation at the border gets 45% for, 53% against.