Thursday, February 21, 2019

Hate, Violence, Madness, Terrorism

Federal authorities have arrested Coast Guard Lt. Christopher Paul Hasson, 49, accusing him of plotting terrorism. Searching his computer they found lists of enemies he hoped to kill, including Democratic leaders and journalists at CNN and MSNBC. They also found a letter he wrote in 2017 to some of his online connections:
Dear friends, maybe that’s a bit of a misnomer. Acquaintances more likely. Hope this finds you well. I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth. I think a plague would be most successful but how do I acquire the needed/ Spanish flu, botulism, anthrax not sure yet but will find something. Interesting idea the other day. Start with biological attacks followed by attack on food supply. . . Have to research this. Two pronged attack seems it might be more successful. Institute a bombing/sniper campaign. What can I do, I will not do nothing. . . It seems inevitable that we are doomed. I don’t think I can cause complete destruction on my own, However if I could enlist the unwitting help of another power/country would be best. Who and how to provoke???

. . .

Liberalist/globalist ideology is destroying traditional peoples esp white. No way to counteract without violence. It should push for more crack down bringing more people to our side. Much blood will have to be spilled to get whitey off the couch. For some no amount of blood will be enough. They will die as will the traitors who actively work toward our demise. Looking to Russia with hopeful eyes or any land that despises the west’s liberalism. . . .

During unrest target both sides to increase tension. In other words provoke gov/police to over react which should help to escalate violence. BLM protests or other left crap would be ideal to incite to violence. Gun rights people will never rise, need religious to stand up. Please send me your violence that I may unleash it onto their heads. Guide my hate to make a lasting impression on this world. So be it.
To untangle the strands of white supremacist ideology, longing for apocalypse, and just plain insanity in this document is beyond me. This, I think, is the real danger that confronts our world: that the broken will be drawn to ideologies that turn their madness into a weapon against all of us. Through the internet they find support, amplification, and advice on how to act. With guns their power is limited, but what happens when they can also find instructions on how to engineer deadly plagues?

Fortunately in this case some of those listening seem to have been FBI spies. Lt. Hanson was careless in his use of computers, including the one at his government job. So he was stopped in time. Others, as we know, have not been.

Guide my hate to make a lasting impression on this world.

No comments: