Thursday, November 26, 2020

Giving Thanks

Silver fibula from northeastern Europe, c 400 AD

 Things I am thankful for this year:

  • That no one close to me has died in the pandemic

  • That a vaccine seems only months away

  • That the integrity of the American electoral system is holding

  • That I'm on good terms with all of my children, and looking forward to having dinner with four of them tonight

  • That the price of solar power is still falling fast

  • That I can check digital audiobooks out of the library

  • How-to videos on YouTube

  • The Library of Congress online map collection

  • Dahlias

  • Art Tumblrs

  • My readers and friends

2 comments:

Shadow said...

I laughed at How to YouTube Videos, and then thought, yeah, me too.

David said...

@John

Your readers are grateful for you.