- Videos on the archaeology of Catoctin Mountain Park, and our report
- The first volume of my first big report for the Park Service, on my four-year archaeological survey of the Prince William Forest Park in Virginia. This project has a special place in my heart because I did so much of it myself. Now my salary is too high for that, and I have to let less expensive people do most of the historical research and direct the fieldwork while I "manage." Back when I was cheap I spent days wandering around the woods by myself, looking for a lost plantation and other sites. The cover of this document is above, featuring one of my favorite photographs.
- Brochures I wrote on the archaeology of Rock Creek Park
- A brochure on the archaeology of the Brawner Farm on the Manassas Battlefied
- And some web pages on our work in the C&O Canal Park
Friday, May 31, 2013
Archaeology in the Nation's Capital
own web site. This has a lot of information about archaeology in and around Washington, DC, including the Best Farm slave village and the cool excavations in Harper's Ferry. It also has a lot of my work: